Flag of Cameroon Temporary Tattoo
Applying Tattoos is simple!
1. Skin should be clean, dry, and free of makeup.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.
Remove it? Are you serious? It looks so lovely on you. Ok, fine!
The easiest way to remove your tattoo is by using regular household tape. Simply take a strip of tape and stick it over the edge of your tattoo. Rub it a little and peel it away. The longer the tattoo has been on the more tape you will need to fully remove it.
An alternative way to remove your tattoo is with soap and water. It will take a little bit of rubbing but it will come right off.